vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some "interesting" managing and coaching decisions during this game. But Socolovich and Johnson: ugh.

I will take a moment to appreciate the great game Hardy had, both offensively and defensively.

Why do I actually have confidence on Chris Davis in left? I know I probably should be scared every time the ball gets hot there but he;s looked quite comfortable out there. Honestly, he looks better than Reimold.

Preface this... I'm still reading the game thread, the only way I can follow the games during the week. I don't even know who won yet. And thank you all SOOOO much for the 100 page thread! :P

Just wanted to respond to Tony. I like Davis pretty much anywhere he plays on the field. LOL! Even pitching! But Davis is just a ballplayer! He's athletic and has a sense for the game. He might not be the best player on the field but he knows the situation on the field as well as a Ripken. ;)

Preface this... I'm still reading the game thread, the only way I can follow the games during the week. I don't even know who won yet. And thank you all SOOOO much for the 100 page thread! :P

Just wanted to respond to Tony. I like Davis pretty much anywhere he plays on the field. LOL! Even pitching! But Davis is just a ballplayer! He's athletic and has a sense for the game. He might not be the best player on the field but he knows the situation on the field as well as a Ripken. ;)

Bet you didn't like the end. :P

Archived