Kevin Gausman to make his Pro Debut for Iron-Birds on Monday

OFFNY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice background image. I'm thinking they won that game?

lsu-champs.jpg

Also hoping he wasn't at the BOTTOM of that pile!

No, they lost. They were celebrating because they beat the spread and lost that game by only 2 runs. They were expected to lose by 3 or more.

I wish the Orioles would have waited one day and allowed him to make his debut at home on Tuesday. It stinks that the guy's professional debut is at another team's stadium. Aberdeen fans have packed that stadium with little to show for wins and losses over the year and as soon as they get a first round pick he makes his debut elsewhere. This is a bit of mis-step by the Orioles if you ask me. There is no good reason they can not wait one day and give the Aberdeen fans something to look forward to. Plus I wanted to see him pitch live! ;)

I wish the Orioles would have waited one day and allowed him to make his debut at home on Tuesday. It stinks that the guy's professional debut is at another team's stadium. Aberdeen fans have packed that stadium with little to show for wins and losses over the year and as soon as they get a first round pick he makes his debut elsewhere. This is a bit of mis-step by the Orioles if you ask me. There is no good reason they can not wait one day and give the Aberdeen fans something to look forward to. Plus I wanted to see him pitch live! ;)

I kind of agree. But he'll get his home debut, and the stadium will be PACKED. :noidea: Including you, I'm sure. :P

I kind of agree. But he'll get his home debut, and the stadium will be PACKED. :noidea: Including you, I'm sure. :P

Yeah, but there's something to be said for seeing the guys professional debut. I just think the fans of Aberdeen deserve it since the difference is only one day.

Agreed with every word of this. But he should pitch during the six-game homestand immediately following that game, and on a Sunday as well, so maybe that went into the decision.

Assuming he does pitch next Sunday, I'll be there, and hopefully I'll get to see some Hangouters there as well!

Archived