Joe Blanton claimed by Dodgers and sent there for cash

Greg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or can you tell who was the author of most of these posts (whines) based solely on the post's content? I'd love it if we could nominate posters for a vacation by referendum. Not because they broke any rules, but for threadjacking.

Newsflash: Sports are not an excuse for you to act like an insolent child. Man up. Move on. (Here's a tissue.)

Is it just me or can you tell who was the author of most of these posts (whines) based solely on the post's content? I'd love it if we could nominate posters for a vacation by referendum. Not because they broke any rules, but for threadjacking.

Newsflash: Sports are not an excuse for you to act like an insolent child. Man up. Move on. (Here's a tissue.)

It's just you. If any one should man up it should be you. Why not just call out who you have in mind?

It's just you. If any one should man up it should be you. Why not just call out who you have in mind?

Because it is not just one person and management has (reasonably) asked us not to call out specific posters.

Because it is not just one person and management has (reasonably) asked us not to call out specific posters.
BS, explain to me how this refers to more than one person: "Is it just me or can you tell who was the author of most of these posts (whines) based solely on the post's content". Don't hide behind the Mods. If you have something to say, say it.

BS, explain to me how this refers to more than one person: "Is it just me or can you tell who was the author of most of these posts (whines) based solely on the post's content". Don't hide behind the Mods. If you have something to say, say it.

Gordo, I have no idea how I've been around this long without getting into one of your silly arguments, but I consider it a badge of honor. I'm not going to undo that now.

For the record, you were not one of the posters to whom I was referring. I generally skip your posts.

Look, I know time is growing short for you in these golden years, so perhaps rooting for the Orioles is not the best hobby for you. May I suggest stamp collecting or bird watching?

I couldn't give a good crap whether we get Blanton or not. Basically, we have the worst O in baseball or close to it. Why agonize over a 4th or 5th starter when we can't scroe?

And that must be why DD focused on picking up so much offensive help in the final days of the trade deadline.

Gordo, I have no idea how I've been around this long without getting into one of your silly arguments, but I consider it a badge of honor. I'm not going to undo that now.

For the record, you were not one of the posters to whom I was referring. I generally skip your posts.

Look, I know time is growing short for you in these golden years, so perhaps rooting for the Orioles is not the best hobby for you. May I suggest stamp collecting or bird watching?

Instead of making snarky remarks about me, why don't you stand up for what you said. You said this thread is generated from basically one poster's opinions(whines). Now you refuse to own that. I don't care who you are referring to, I just think it is spineless of you to waffle. Say what you mean or shut up.

Instead of making snarky remarks about me, why don't you stand up for what you said. You said this thread is generated from basically one poster's opinions(whines). Now you refuse to own that. I don't care who you are referring to, I just think it is spineless of you to waffle. Say what you mean or shut up.

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. No waffling has taken place. All I'm refusing to do is name names and break the rules at your request.

It's not a hard decision for me. I won't be provoked, even though that does seem to be what you get off on. Also, it amuses me to no end that you are trying to call me out for snarky comments. You invented gratuitous snarky-ness.

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. No waffling has taken place. All I'm refusing to do is name names and break the rules at your request.

It's not a hard decision for me. I won't be provoked, even though that does seem to be what you get off on. Also, it amuses me to no end that you are trying to call me out for snarky comments. You invented gratuitous snarky-ness.

Seriously, JDubs, it would be more fun gouging your eyes out with a rusty spoon, then it is to try to engage in any conversation with El Gordo. His sole purpose is to instigate, incite, and challenge posts, to hide the fact that he knows pretty much nothing about baseball. He is passive aggressive, to the extreme, yet will neg rep you without blinking an eye for name calling. He thinks he is some super intellect, and its really of no use to ever engage him in baseball discussion. He is Jtrea, only mean.

Archived