Valentine declines comment on idea he might be fired

Greg

Brian MacPherson ‏@brianmacp

Valentine declines comment on idea he might be fired: "I come to work and do the best I can do."

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier

Valentine declined to discuss substance of meeting with John Henry on Saturday

I said at the start of the season and I will say it now, Bobby Valentine is a cancer. He might be an okay manager on a young team, but for this team they made a horrible decision. I cannot stand his personality. I hope he does get canned.

This is not really Orioles related except for the fact that I hope they keep his idiot self so that the Sox don't have a late season surge under a new manager.

That said, he's a god awful manager and he really should get fired. I'm so so so so happy he thought the O's weren't good enough for him. What a joke.

My thoughts exactly. I have no sympathy for the man. Let him rot.

I said at the start of the season and I will say it now, Bobby Valentine is a cancer. He might be an okay manager on a young team, but for this team they made a horrible decision. I cannot stand his personality. I hope he does get canned.

Schadenfreude with a reverse jinx possibility! Well done!

This is not really Orioles related except for the fact that I hope they keep his idiot self so that the Sox don't have a late season surge under a new manager.

That said, he's a god awful manager and he really should get fired. I'm so so so so happy he thought the O's weren't good enough for him. What a joke.

It is all Robert Andino's fault.

Archived