Eddie Murray vs. Royals 8/11

weams

Absolutely the worst Orioles game I've ever attended. Rain would stop and start and stop and start and I thought on several occasions they'd call it off. But then the rain stopped and we got the game in. Either way, the wait was absolutely miserable and I had to wipe the rain off my seat with my hand about 10 times because it kept raining then stopping. The concourse was ridiculously crowded due to the rain and the sellout crowd.

Game itself was a travesty. Tillman being Tillman and giving up way too many meatballs. Socolovich belongs in AA. Offense was lifeless. Not a lot to cheer about.

Bad, bad night to go to the yard. Lesson learned! If the O's want my butt in a seat at OPACY they're going to have to show more fight than that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely the worst Orioles game I've ever attended. Rain would stop and start and stop and start and I thought on several occasions they'd call it off. But then the rain stopped and we got the game in. Either way, the wait was absolutely miserable and I had to wipe the rain off my seat with my hand about 10 times because it kept raining then stopping. The concourse was ridiculously crowded due to the rain and the sellout crowd.

Game itself was a travesty. Tillman being Tillman and giving up way too many meatballs. Socolovich belongs in AA. Offense was lifeless. Not a lot to cheer about.

Bad, bad night to go to the yard. Lesson learned! If the O's want my butt in a seat at OPACY they're going to have to show more fight than that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, them evil O's have a lot of nerve making it rain for three hours last night! :rolleyes:

Archived