Mitchell Report circus has past, Now lets Move on

Peace21

Peace,

What is the last update you recieved and when was it? I apologize if you've mentioned it already. I searched and couldn't find it...

Thanks!

Wednesday night, and my guy sad Hendry really wants Roberts. Even if it means parting with Pie.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Kuroda offically agreed to go to LA?

http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071213&content_id=2324544&vkey=news_sea&fext=.jsp&c_id=sea

Seattle strongly pursued free-agent right-hander Hiroki Kuroda from Japan, increasing an original three-year offer worth $36 million, to four years, but he apparently has decided to take less money and pitch for the Dodgers.

That could become official as early as Friday, pending a physical. Kuroda reportedly agreed to a three-year, $33 million offer for three reasons: the Dodgers will be playing their 50th anniversary season in Los Angeles in 2008, Joe Torre is the manager and Kuroda believes the Dodgers have a better chance of winning the National League West or Wild Card than the Mariners have of winning the AL West or Wild Card.

We should hear today most likely, pending his physical.

Pie and Gallagher would be a great return on Roberts, but I'd even take the Murton, Gallagher, Patterson and a 4th player (rumored that they're offering Guzman, I'd try for Veal) deal. It looks like we'll either be getting Hamilton or Jones back for Bedard, so Murton could play LF and the other play CF. If we get Pie, then Jones/Hamilton plays LF.

Archived