Mitchell Report circus has past, Now lets Move on

Peace21

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highly doubt it.

Moore knows Bedard isn't staying in Kansas City.

I happen to think that KC is a place that Bedard might like. KC has a lot of young talent and they have been rumored to want to make an impact move. They would have Bedard for 2 year minimum and could take the draft picks if they could not sign him long term.

Hopefully it was just the end of the first quarter! :D

Nah, I like the halftime analogy better. :)

Halftime is done, over with. The 1st quarter analogy means there may still be a 2nd quarter to the report (unfotunately there likely will be, but...) and we don't need/want that now. "3rd quarter" returns us to more active trading activity. :D

The Mitchell thing was so 5 seconds ago. The O's offseason has beenfar better theatre. The Mitchell Report was like Halftime.

I don't know anyone here who would rather discuss the Mitchell Report than a solid trade rumor. Give us some fuel, and it will burn like a blazing inferno!

I hope you are right about Pie. He fits our needs very well.

I happen to think that KC is a place that Bedard might like. KC has a lot of young talent and they have been rumored to want to make an impact move. They would have Bedard for 2 year minimum and could take the draft picks if they could not sign him long term.

Why would KC trade the talent needed to get Bedard if it did not think it could sign him (which with their payroll is higly questionable, if not laughable - they just blew a large nut on who, Guillen)? Makes no sense to do that just to get him for two years. He won't fill the stands there on his own. No, KC does not make any sense. They are certainly not in "win now" mode.

Archived