Mitchell Report circus has past, Now lets Move on

Peace21

Midwest team could be KC or St Louis.

If only St Louis had another player to go with Rasmus!

If Gallagher and Pie for BRob is really possible, that deal needs to be made.

Fair trade for both sides....Really helps out each team.

I am starting to worry we won't get the return for Bedard we are hoping for.

We are talking about Erik Bedard here arent we?

Dont be so skeptic. The guy is one of the top lefties in the game. AM is going to milk every team for what its worth. And if doesnt work out, we keep him. Its a win/win for the O's.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midwest team could be KC or St Louis.

If only St Louis had another player to go with Rasmus!

If Gallagher and Pie for BRob is really possible, that deal needs to be made.

Fair trade for both sides....Really helps out each team.

I am starting to worry we won't get the return for Bedard we are hoping for.

The Cards have been shopping Anthony Reyes all season. Rasmus and Reyes would be a good start.

I wonder if the Twins could get involved with Bedard, contingent on them trading Santana?

I don't think they are blowing up their team like the Orioles are and whatever pieces they get for Santana they could use in a trade with Baltimore.

For the Twins, they get a guy who is potentially as good as Santana for another 2 years.

We are talking about Erik Bedard here arent we?

Dont be so skeptic. The guy is one of the top lefties in the game. AM is going to milk every team for what its worth. And if doesnt work out, we keep him. Its a win/win for the O's.

The problem is, with LA likely getting Kuroda, they are out of it.

If the M's don't want to trade Clement or Balentien along with Jones, they don't have enough IMO.

The Reds certainly have enough and may be willing.

But then who else? What other teams are going to step up???

Angels? Arizona? Colorado???

The problem is, with LA likely getting Kuroda, they are out of it.

If the M's don't want to trade Clement or Balentien along with Jones, they don't have enough IMO.

The Reds certainly have enough and may be willing.

But then who else? What other teams are going to step up???

Angels? Arizona? Colorado???

Why arent we talking about the Indians? They have been strongly rumored to be in on the Haren talks.

How about Chicago Pizza for Maryland Crab Cakes? Always thinking with my stomach.:D

But that's so lopsided. I mean if you were to give up a quality Maryland crabcake I would expect more back in return! The crab cake is our star player you don't just swap it for the first offer that comes along.

But that's so lopsided. I mean if you were to give up a quality Maryland crabcake I would expect more back in return! The crab cake is our star player you don't just swap it for the first offer that comes along.

Have you had Chicago Pizza. Im sure Roberts is going to love it.

How about Chicago Pizza for Maryland Crab Cakes? Always thinking with my stomach.:D

I hope you win this bet Peace. I will be cheering for you. All we have heard from him is that he KNOWS they wont deal Pie. I would love to see him wrong and you right on this one.

I would love to have Reyes as the third player....Rasmus as player #1....They lack that second player in the package...That's the problem.

Bryan Anderson could work. Flip him to TB for Brignac. And they also have Chris Perez, who is a top relief prospect.

Archived