Mitchell Report circus has past, Now lets Move on

Peace21

How about Chicago Pizza for Maryland Crab Cakes? Always thinking with my stomach.:D

Sounds great. So here it is.

If Roberts goes to the Cubbies, and Pie stays, then Crab Cakes for me.

If Roberts goes to the Cubbies, and Pie goes back, then deep-dish pizza for you.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be missing something on Rasmus how can he be compared to Bruce or Jones when he is only in A ball....I dont like him as a main piece for Bedard hes so far away and far from a sure thing

NVM I was looking at old stats he was in AA last year and dominated he is a great pice but not enough

I must be missing something on Rasmus how can he be compared to Bruce or Jones when he is only in A ball....I dont like him as a main piece for Bedard hes so far away and far from a sure thing
Rasmus was in AA this year, so yeah, you are missing a little something. Rasmus isn't as good as Bruce, but he is comparable (although still slightly behind) Jones.

Bryan Anderson could work. Flip him to TB for Brignac. And they also have Chris Perez, who is a top relief prospect.

But he is just that, a relief prospect. As a third or 4th player in a deal, that would be fine. But he isn't the second player in a deal.

If Anderson can be slipped for Brignac, fine...But I want to know that before making the deal.

But that's so lopsided. I mean if you were to give up a quality Maryland crabcake I would expect more back in return! The crab cake is our star player you don't just swap it for the first offer that comes along.

DUDE... Have you ever had a real Chicago deep dish pizza? This isn't the thick crusted crap you get at your local pizzaria. This is a flaky crust that makes the shell for what essentially amounts to a cheese and tomato sauce pie.... They take 45 minutes to bake, and longer to eat because they are so rich...

All naysayers on the Chicago deep dish pizza are lucky I didn't negative rep point them for the heresy.

And I am from Baltimore...

http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/

Try one of those if you get the chance. I think that may sway your decision.

Ifyou go there you should get the crab stuffed oysters. Its basically 6 oysters in the shell with a good sized crabcake on top. Money well spent.

As a sleeper crabcake you should check out The Olive Branch in Pikesville. Its attached to a Ramada Inn, oddly enough, but their crabcakes are amazing.

Ifyou go there you should get the crab stuffed oysters. Its basically 6 oysters in the shell with a good sized crabcake on top. Money well spent.

As a sleeper crabcake you should check out The Olive Branch in Pikesville. Its attached to a Ramada Inn, oddly enough, but their crabcakes are amazing.

Wow. Surprised that was brought up. I agree, Olive Branch has the best crab cakes I've ever had. And the never ending salad that comes with it is also incredible.

Archived