O's will face Brandon Morrow this weekend

Abadie

Per rotowire.com:

Morrow (oblique) allowed two runs on four hits and a pair of walks in his final rehab start Sunday, the Blue Jays' official site reports.

Spin: Morrow was able to toss 81 pitches in his final tune-up and will rejoin the Jays for a start on either Friday or Saturday against the Orioles.

Sun, Aug 19

Lets hope we welcome him back rudely!

Per rotowire.com:

Morrow (oblique) allowed two runs on four hits and a pair of walks in his final rehab start Sunday, the Blue Jays' official site reports.

Spin: Morrow was able to toss 81 pitches in his final tune-up and will rejoin the Jays for a start on either Friday or Saturday against the Orioles.

Sun, Aug 19

Lets hope we welcome him back rudely!

Looks like it will be Saturday.

And yes. Let's welcome him back rudely. :D

For some reason I always pulled for Morrow, ever since he came up with Seattle. I've always enjoyed watching him pitch and thought his stuff far outmatched the results and hoped that one day he'd put it all together. This year he looked great before getting sidelined. That said I hope those results aren't there against us this weekend. He made us look pretty bad through 6 and 1/3 last time he pitched against us.

This is a rarity.

Usually, non-related Oriole threads are placed in the "Orioles Talk" section before the moderators have to move it to the appropriate section.

This thread IS Orioles related, but it was placed outside of the "Orioles Talk" section.

Archived