vs. Chicago White Sox 8/27

RavNMadMan

How did that look, by the way? I was on the road and only caught it on the radio. It didn't sound like it was particularly close.

Liriano was a little late to the plate and just put his glove down on the front corner of the plate and Markakis slid right into it. Markakis just isn't fast enough.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcers being to lax. Jim Palmer would of been all over this. I really want to know why Buck didnt PH for Andino. Really mind boggling. God I hope we win this. I love this team but this is so frustrating. Come on O's.

Can anyone explain to me why Andino is hitting in that situation? Anyone??

I said the exact same thing!!!!

How do you not pinch hit chris Davis, a lefty, for andino in that situation. You need to at least drive one for a sac fly and we all know Davis can do that.

Then you can bring in flaherty to play second for three innings.

When you have a chance to take the lead or better yet, put your foot on someones throat, you DO IT.

Bad managing by Buck there IMO. Pinch hit Davis and take your chance to get Chen the W.

Andino is killing us and Machado is starting to look like a 19 year old offensively. You gotta pinch hit Chris Davis with the bases loaded and 1 out against a righty in that situation. You just have too.

It's that point in the season where you start managing for the team first and not individual players feelings. Pinch hit for him, get the go ahead run on a sac fly at the very least and give Chen a chance to get the W.

Come on Buck, you are smarter than that!

Archived