Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will certainly celebrate 82, but I hope that after they win it that Buck goes all bats-in-the-shower Bull Durham style. Its a grand opportunity to point out that RIGHT NOW the Orioles are better than the Yankees and Rays and that there will be no settling for this team, this year. No reason they can't win this division. DESTINY boys, DESTINY.

I will certainly celebrate 82, but I hope that after they win it that Buck goes all bats-in-the-shower Bull Durham style. Its a grand opportunity to point out that RIGHT NOW the Orioles are better than the Yankees and Rays and that there will be no settling for this team, this year. No reason they can't win this division. DESTINY boys, DESTINY.

Have to agree! Yanks are depleted by injury and age. Jeter has the most hits in the majors but otherwise they're HURT by injury! TB is all pitching... but they're like a full GAME and a half behind us. They can beat up on the Skanks, if we keep winning, and TB will help drive us to an AL East Title.Which is nice. So we got that working for us!

[video=youtube;PnIaqAsnSxU]

Archived