No Gausman thread??

Fan4Life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Multi-tasking rules! I even squeezed Romney's speech in tonight, since the O's played during the day.

Yeah, I multi-tasked out the ying-yang. Worked a player out for Archbishop High School, took a long Harley ride with the wife, came back and watched a little Ravens coverage, watch the Orioles game in condensed mode online then went back and watched a few others over the last week which motivated me to write the McLouth piece, and then watched a few speeches at the convention. Now that was a busy night!

Yeah, I multi-tasked out the ying-yang. Worked a player out for Archbishop High School, took a long Harley ride with the wife, came back and watched a little Ravens coverage, watch the Orioles game in condensed mode online then went back and watched a few others over the last week which motivated me to write the McLouth piece, and then watched a few speeches at the convention. Now that was a busy night!

Tony, what kind of bike do you have? I have a Honda. Saving up for a Harley.

One side effect of the O's being in contention is that I have not paid nearly as much attention to the minor leagues as in year's past. I still try to keep vaguely aware of what's going on, but I had no idea Gausman was pitching last night, whereas in year's past I would definitely have known that.

Of course, that may also be due to the fact that there's just a not a lot worth paying attention to at this point, at least IMO.

Archived