Orioles offering '92 throwback prices for select locations during series vs. TB Sept 11-13.

Greg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell you what, if the Rays and O's play in Tampa, in the playoffs, I will set aside my aversion towards that abomination of a ballpark and attempt to get tickets.

That is all I can realistically give you.

It isn't by choice my friend.

Fair enough. The Pier is nice.

The Orioles could have been doing this for years. There are a lot of small things that can be done to bring working class people back to the games. I'm glad to finally see something being done to enable fans to reconnect with baseball in Baltimore. For years, the wine and cheese crowd and tourists from around the world packed the Yard, locking out the fans from the Memorial Stadium years. Once those people were gone, the organization forgot about us. I hope this is just the beginning of some more incentives.

Great promotion. I picked up two for Thursday's game. I have to give major props of the ticket rep I worked with last year. He's nice enough to help me with tickets when I email him throughout the season, and I emailed him earlier today to get two for next week. He wrote back and advised me to hold off, that there was a promotion coming down the pike and that I'd save major money if I waited. He was right, and really didn't have to do that. He's a great guy.

Great promotion. I picked up two for Thursday's game. I have to give major props of the ticket rep I worked with last year. He's nice enough to help me with tickets when I email him throughout the season, and I emailed him earlier today to get two for next week. He wrote back and advised me to hold off, that there was a promotion coming down the pike and that I'd save major money if I waited. He was right, and really didn't have to do that. He's a great guy.

They are also giving refunds to everyone who purchased tix in those sections prior

That's great to hear.

Archived