Angry Bird Shirts

eddie83

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same one I posted earlier...bought it in gray. I bought one with the 1954 Logo on it and it was decent quality for $10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baltimore-Orioles-1954-Logo-Throwback-Shirt-M-XXL-/150893903446?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item2321fa3e56

I had the opportunity to go on the field for batting practice a couple weeks ago and the angry oriole shirts that the team has are under armour shirts. I'm not sure if that will help you find them but I did notice that when Markakis walked by. Maybe Buck did have them made just for the team?

I had the opportunity to go on the field for batting practice a couple weeks ago and the angry oriole shirts that the team has are under armour shirts. I'm not sure if that will help you find them but I did notice that when Markakis walked by. Maybe Buck did have them made just for the team?

If that is the case then we can't buy them. I don't think UA has a deal to be able to sell MLB merchandise. That sucks. I think I remember seeing an orange Orioles UA shirt before that the players wore.

Can anyone report on how the quality is with these shirts ordered off Ebay? Thanks.

I purchased one of these black shirts and just got it today. It is the same brand t-shirt as the Chevrolet/Orioles shirts you could get for free at the Chevy stand at the stadium. Its a nice shirt for the $$ IMO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Baltimore-Orioles-BLACK-Angry-Oriole-T-Shirt-/330779401595?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item4d03fd1d7b#ht_562wt_1180

Archived