The Agony of Being in YES Blackout Territory

Art Wing

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As my username indicates, I live in Iowa. I am blocked from all O's games when we play the Cardinals, Twins, Royals, White Sox and Cubs! This is so ridiculous! How can Iowa be the home territory of all those teams? We don't even get Tv broadcasts from most of those teams.

Does anyone know if I would purchase the O's subscription, would I still be blocked when we play all these teams? I have used a vpn for the last couple of years, but towards the end of the season last year, they blocked me because my location on the vpn was not the same as my subscription address. Yuck! Anyone else had this problem?

As my username indicates' date=' I live in Iowa. I am blocked from all O's games when we play the Cardinals, Twins, Royals, White Sox and Cubs! This is so ridiculous! How can Iowa be the home territory of all those teams? We don't even get Tv broadcasts from most of those teams.

Does anyone know if I would purchase the O's subscription, would I still be blocked when we play all these teams? I have used a vpn for the last couple of years, but towards the end of the season last year, they blocked me because my location on the vpn was not the same as my subscription address. Yuck! Anyone else had this problem?[/quote']

Well, I can understand the White Sox being blanked out. After all, the 1919 White Sox home field is in Iowa, isn't it? :smile11:

:2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

Well, I can understand the White Sox being blanked out. After all, the 1919 White Sox home field is in Iowa, isn't it? :smile11:

Of course! Why didn't I think of that?

They call us the fly over zone, except every baseball team within 6 hours wants us! :2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

Archived