The Angels will be one of the WC teams this year

FanSince88

I'm calling it right now. Mark it down. Too much talent in LA for them to miss a WC spot. They completely dismantled Oakland in that last series. That means the O's have got to clean up on the Rays and A's this month when they face them, and hope the Tigers and White Sox beat up on each other.

I have to say I was kind of rooting for the A's in that series b/w the two this week; that didn't work out. Would've rather seen the Angels buried now, and worry with the A's later. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

It's certainly very possible that both the A's and O's - the upstarts - miss the playoffs. The trifecta of Rays/Angels/Tigers is still pretty formidable, and only 2 out of those 5 will make it. And that just makes the next 27 games that much more nerve wracking and gut wrenching! It also makes the division standings that much more relevant, and this Yankee series that much more important.

Dammit I am getting NO work done today aaaaaaahhhh!!!

They are super talented but have a tough schedule. 6 against Texas, 4 against Oakland, 3 against both the White Sox and Tigers. They also have 6 against Seattle and 3 @ KC. Against that batch so far this year, their record is 30-29.

One of the nice things is that, even if they go on a hot run, it can benefit us if they knock down the A's, Sox or Tigers.

I don't want to face them in the playoffs, they've killed us this year. On the flip side, they probably don't want to face the Rays who they are 1-9 against this year!

Call me skeptical, I just don't completely trust their pitching. And is anyone else kinda getting tired of the whole Trout-mania? I am not really sure what to compare it to, but it seems like he is the most beat to death topic in sports outside our savior, Tim Teabow.

Call me skeptical, I just don't completely trust their pitching. And is anyone else kinda getting tired of the whole Trout-mania? I am not really sure what to compare it to, but it seems like he is the most beat to death topic in sports outside our savior, Tim Teabow.

I'm not nearly as tired of 20-year-old kid playing like Babe Ruth as I was/am of God supposedly bestowing magical powers on a so-so option QB.

Except Trout's performance actually merits the attention.

Archived