The energy at Camden Yards is amazing

barnanimal

I told my daughter, who was born in 1997, that the stadium tonight looked like it did every night for the first couple years it was open, but I don't remember ever being to a louder game. I've never slapped hands, fist pumped and hugged as many strangers than I did tonight. My hand hurts, I won't be able to talk in the morning, but I couldn't be happier.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in section 68... and I can honestly say that was the most incredible game I've ever been a part of in any every way. We outnumbered the Yankees by a wide wide margin.

And the energy in the stadium was incredible. On Wieters HR I thought sure it was an out... I almost feel like the energy in the stadium carried it out.

When they Yanks tied, you could tell there was some air being let out. But we fans didn't let up. And who better then Adam to deliver the run to put us back up? You wanted better crowds Adam, and you got it!

I'm so proud of our team and our fanbase tonight.

THAT is what Orioles baseball should be about. THAT is Orioles Magic.

I was in section 68... and I can honestly say that was the most incredible game I've ever been a part of in any every way. We outnumbered the Yankees by a wide wide margin.

And the energy in the stadium was incredible. On Wieters HR I thought sure it was an out... I almost feel like the energy in the stadium carried it out.

When they Yanks tied, you could tell there was some air being let out. But we fans didn't let up. And who better then Adam to deliver the run to put us back up? You wanted better crowds Adam, and you got it!

I'm so proud of our team and our fanbase tonight.

THAT is what Orioles baseball should be about. THAT is Orioles Magic.

Oh, and I also highfived and jumped up and down with about 10 total strangers. It was so awesome. I'm so drained but I'm also kinda wired if that's even possible.

I was on my own. So I walked around the lower bowl, stopping every few sections to lead the hagy cheer. If you heard it, it was me.

I am spent. I am numb. I almost cried when I walked in.

Just an amazing night.

YOU are so much the mf-ing MAN!!!

YOU are so much the mf-ing MAN!!!

AMEN! Was there tonight in section 68 myself and it was so much fun to once again see that kind of energy during a game in September at OPACY. I hope the rest of the season is like that and I firmly believe that it is big wins in big games in this stretch run that will ultimately make many of the fans who have stayed away come back. It did not happen overnight (declining attendence) and it wont be fixed overnight but this playoff run regardless of its outcome will hopefully propel the attendance upwards heading into next year. If any Orioles team in its history deserves that kind of support its this one and maybe the WHY NOT one....both teams are just gutsy as hell

Just got back from the game...WOW.

Bravo Orioles fans, bravo. I've been looking forward to this game since I bought the tickets months ago and I've been amped up for it for so long. I can't really say any more than what's already been said, but the atmosphere tonight was INSANE! We sat in Section 47, and I felt like everyone there was just one big happy family. High fives, hugs, fist bumps...just an incredible night.

The fact that we got to honor Cal, beat the Yankees, and tie them for 1st all in one night is just too good to put in to words right now...Orioles Magic baby!!!

Archived