Pray for Nick

Moose Milligan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone on here hate Girardi more than I do? Hate is a strong word. I know. I think he told the big tub to drill Nick. Not a doubt in my mind. So who is going down and is it tonight or tomorrow afternoon? Too close a game to do it tonight. I say drill Cano tomorrow. If they want to fight Buck needs to tell the pitchers they stay in the dugout and bullpen. The Red sox have a payback coming and so do the NY millionaires. I know Buck probably doesn't want anybody getting hurt but he can't let this continue. Nick getting hurt took the air out of everybody at the game and watching on TV. I'm going back again Sunday afternoon and we need to let the millionaires know they aren't going to get away with what they did to Nick tonight. There are still tickets left for Sunday. Let's try to sell it out and boo everyone of their players twice as loud as we have been so far.

I know what you mean. But it seems a little different bringing Manny up in early August, compared to bringing up Hoes in early September.

Would Hoes even be eligible for the postseason if he came up?

If Markakis went on the DL, then I think Hoes could take his spot on the postseason roster.

This really pisses me off. I hope we get up enough in this game so we can peg one of these MFYs.

Does anyone on here hate Girardi more than I do? Hate is a strong word. I know. I think he told the big tub to drill Nick. Not a doubt in my mind. So who is going down and is it tonight or tomorrow afternoon? Too close a game to do it tonight. I say drill Cano tomorrow. If they want to fight Buck needs to tell the pitchers they stay in the dugout and bullpen. The Red sox have a payback coming and so do the NY millionaires. I know Buck probably doesn't want anybody getting hurt but he can't let this continue. Nick getting hurt took the air out of everybody at the game and watching on TV. I'm going back again Sunday afternoon and we need to let the millionaires know they aren't going to get away with what they did to Nick tonight.

If its me you wait until tomorrow. No more games after tomorrow with yanks. have Pedro come in and drill Cano in the hands. Plausible deniability. Pedro's wild anyway, could've just slipped?:angryfire::mwahaha:

If its me you wait until tomorrow. No more games after tomorrow with yanks. have Pedro come in and drill Cano in the hands. Plausible deniability. Pedro's wild anyway, could've just slipped?:angryfire::mwahaha:

Knowing Pedro you tell him to aim for the middle of the plate and watch the body count start to rise.

Archived