Time for a Bird?

Satyr3206

Do your green bars start over every time you get a bird? I saw 2 bars on yours and nearly choked on my beer! Rep to you because I am sure that I missed you many times that I apreciated what you posted but didnt take the time to show it!

As you progress from one color to another the rep "cost" per pip increases. Once you get a bird the cost per pip resets. It is 2601 for the first bird, 5201 for the second, ect.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forget the birds, I'll take a second green bar! Now that we're on the subject, I've always wondered what the rep threshold was to move up a level?

I just gave you a greenie.

359 posts in almost 4 years tells me that you are most likely one of those "quality over quantity" posters. ;)

I just gave you a greenie.

359 posts in almost 4 years tells me that you are most likely one of those "quality over quantity" posters. ;)

Not too sure about the "quality" part ... Ha ha. Thanks, though.

Well ....... at the very least, you are certainly NOT a windbag. :laughlol:

I think we should get some sort of flair for being part of the board before the winning season so we can lord it over those who joined up only after the O's weren't so terrible. I need to be able to quantify my fandom as being greater than someone else's, dangnabbit!

Hey, new or old, we are all in this together.

We are fam-i-ly....oops, wrong song.

Archived