To Everyone Who Stayed Up Last Night

Brendan25

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleep? People we are in a pennant race. SLEEP IS NOT ALLOWED!! I am retired in Kentucky and my current job allows me to work form home daily. Just finished setting the Voice Mail message and gonna grab a few hours of shuteye. My O's fix is more important than mere work after all.....LOL

To quote my favorite saying from over the years.....AIN'T THE BEER COLD?

The looooooooong suffering O's fans have dreamed about this for 15 years. Well I ain't gonna dream about this year. I am staying awake and watching it. Now before I pass out I gotta go read about Bundy.

GO ORIOLES

I fell asleep at some point in the first 8 innings, listening on the radio. Woke up around the 15th inning and listened to the rest of the game.

Unlike most of the recent close games, I really thought they were going to lose this one. I'm not sure why. I guess maybe it was just the feeling that, "they can't win ALL of these games. Not possible."

Man, I love this team.

I made it throught the whole thing. I started to get a little tired at about 2, but at that point I was in it until the end. The game thread really helped too, knowing that there were others as crazy as I was. :) It took me a little while to get to sleep afterward, but the soothing sounds of hunter and Dempsey during the postgame show eventually put me to sleep.

Just like yesterday, I was about 45 minutes late to work. But its not a big deal. I do look like hell though, but I would do it all over again. Hopefully not tonight though.

I don't know what type of respect level I'll get, but I followed the game until the end on game tracker because I can't get it on tv.

folllowing game tracker and posting in the game thread for 6 hours....what a night...rough morning...I tweeted Adam Jones to fed ex me some of that Seattle Java, maybe he'll come through!

I didn't go to sleep until Jim Hunter and Rick Dempsey said goodnight and I'm paying for it this morning.

Like Icterus, I actually did not feel that bad this morning. It took a few minutes for me to actually get out of bed, but once I did, I was good. I don't look like a million bucks, but I feel OK. But I also know that I will be pretty tired by the time I leave work, and will probably crash for an hour or two when I get home. :)

Archived