Some News

Peace21

Just talked to my guy via text and here is what he had to say. Take it for what its worth.

He is hearing that there is an offer on the table from the M's that includes Adam Jones and Clement. Says he thinks Bedard will be dealt. Just a matter of time and the right deal.

Roberts will be dealt as well. No timetable, but says he would be suprised if he is here on OD.

Also feels Roberts got the shaft in Mitchell report and that Hendry could careless if he is in Report. Still thinks Pie could be involved in deal. Gallagher definately in deal.

This IS the right deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not like we can realistically expect a lot in return for Millar.

I know that, but I would think he would just try to get the best single player he can for Millar, but from the sounds of Belkast's post, MacPhail seems to be going for a couple lesser ones.

Always going for quanity and then sort through everything. Atleast I'm told that is his line of thinking.

That's interesting. Personally, I would be going for quality, but MacPhail is the professional and I trust him. Just hope it all works out.

Thanks, Peace! I heard about the M's too, but it seems AM isn't happy just yet with the offer. The good thing is they think the offer will get better. I am still hearing alot about Roberts and the Cubs but I'm not sure Pie is included. I know Gallagher is in the offer and we want Pie but to my kmnowledge they haven't included him yet. Are you hearing anything about talks with Millar to the Rangers? Nothing serious yet but ongoing conversations.

Belkfast......If the M's are offering Adam Jones and Clement, what more do you think they would need to add to make AM happy? Seems like that would be a fair deal to me with 2 more prospects added in.

Roberts will be dealt as well. No timetable, but says he would be suprised if he is here on OD.

Also feels Roberts got the shaft in Mitchell report and that Hendry could careless if he is in Report. Still thinks Pie could be involved in deal. Gallagher definately in deal.

Since your guy is at the agency that represents Roberts, does he have any idea how or when he and his agent will respond to the shaft? Is he holding off until after a trade happens?

Archived