Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

ALWCG and ALDS DRAWING WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL BY: Thursday' date=' September 20 at 11:[b']59[/b] p.m. (Per the website)

I guess they meant AM?

I wish. I think they have that statement in there as a safety clause to say the winners will get an email at some point today/tonight.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone I know who had 10AM presale today said that all the cheapest seats were sold out pretty much right at 10AM. I am worried for my 2PM presale.

Does anyone know what availability looks like at this point?

Did you get an email for the 2pm presale? Are you a season ticket holder?

I just talked with the Warehouse and someone there said that anyone who registered for the post-season ticket lottery will be informed by e-mail by "11:59" today, i.e. within the next half-hour. There seems to have been no e-mails sent out to acknowledge registration for it even though registration was thru the O's website.

I just talked with the Warehouse and someone there said that anyone who registered for the post-season ticket lottery will be informed by e-mail by "11:59" today, i.e. within the next half-hour. There seems to have been no e-mails sent out to acknowledge registration for it even though registration was thru the O's website.

so AM?

However, the website says 11:59PM? I'm confused.

Oh jeez, is that true? Don't know what to tell you--the agent sd now, maybe *she* was confused. I wd go with whatever is actually published on the website. Well, that gives me 12 more hours of hope....

Archived