I think they hit Andino on purpose.

LookinUp

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch Melancon's wind-up and throw. His arm position is off to the right and strongly overhand and the ball comes out a little early. Circumstantially looks aimed at Andino. I agree that the battery's reaction was like they were ready to defend themselves. He may not have intended to hit Andino in the head, but I think that at the least he was trying to throw one thru the batter's box, at least as high as the letters. I hope the O's don't get distracted and sucked into a brawl the next two games. But if we do, too bad Kevin Gregg's no longer around!

No doubt in my mind it was intentional. Meant to bit him between the numbers I bet and missed high. He didn't throw anything else inside really the whole inning.

IDK about retaliation but it wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Watch Melancon's wind-up and throw. His arm angle is off to the right and the ball comes out a little early. Circumstantially looks aimed at Andino. I agree that the battery's reaction was like they were ready to defend ourselves. He may not have intended to hit him in the head, but I think that at the least he was trying to throw one thru the batter's box, at least as high as the letters. I hope the O's don't get distracted and sucked into a brawl the next two games. But if we do, too bad Kevin Gregg's no longer around!
Who needs Kevin Gregg when we have Crush Davis.

Watch Melancon's wind-up and throw. His arm angle is off to the right and the ball comes out a little early. Circumstantially looks aimed at Andino. I agree that the battery's reaction was like they were ready to defend ourselves. He may not have intended to hit him in the head, but I think that at the least he was trying to throw one thru the batter's box, at least as high as the letters. I hope the O's don't get distracted and sucked into a brawl the next two games. But if we do, too bad Kevin Gregg's no longer around!

Chris Davis is plenty. He'll crush their whole team.

I agree it was intentional. Valentine and his band of below average players are a bunch of p@$*@*(, and should not be given the satisfaction of retaliation. The pity of it all is that he'll be gone next year when we can retaliate.

More importantly...we don't have anything to prove to them. They suck. They're not worth it. They're worthless pieces of garbage that don't deserve the honor of being drilled. They can try to make themselves relevant by playing the game like gutless ******, but we shouldn't validate them. It's beneath us to even show them that much respect.

This should be made a sticky at the top of SOSH.

Archived