vs. BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME ONE 4:05pm EST

allquixotic

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have to hold them to 0 runs so that we can score on a walk-off homer by Jake Arrieta* in the bottom of the 19th inning and win, 1-0. :rofl:

Thattaboy, Steve! Don't yield to these guys! We just have to hold them scoreless for 15 more innings and then our offense will score and we'll win.

We'll find a way to waive our right to the DH in this game. I can feel it. A pitcher will bat in this game.

Bah. I'm so dumb. I guess I forgot that Chris Davis is in the lineup. We already have a pitcher batting! :rofl:

Watching on Gamecast, but it really does seem like he goes 2-0 on every single hitter. Against a good team, he would be down 5-0 by now.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, how are we not destroying this pitcher? Is he one of those good TOR pitchers who had a couple of bad outings which inflated his ERA?

We have to hold them to 0 runs so that we can score on a walk-off homer by Jake Arrieta* in the bottom of the 19th inning and win, 1-0. :rofl:

Thattaboy, Steve! Don't yield to these guys! We just have to hold them scoreless for 15 more innings and then our offense will score and we'll win.

We'll find a way to waive our right to the DH in this game. I can feel it. A pitcher will bat in this game.

Its a scary thought, playing two double header extra inning games. Partly, because its a real possibility. Imagine 30 innings of baseball!!

Archived