vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless of tonight's outcome, we almost HAVE to win the remaining two games. The A's will have their hands full with Texas, but I don't think the Yanks are going to lose to the Twins, and the Angels are playing at home against the Mariners. Angels also have three to close the season with Mariners while we take on the Rays. That's why games like tonight are so frustrating - every game matters and Buck didn't coach like it, and the players didn't play like it. it's not coincidental that when everyone was calling for the fall of the Yanks, they went on a blitzkrieg win streak. That's what good teams do. We need to do that.

yea but King Felix will pitch two of the six games vs the angels

I just can't got over Bucks refusal to take advantage of expanded roster. He barely PR at all. Avery scores on the Davis flyball. Then it seems like he doesn't get the bp up until its too late to avoid catastrophe.

Plus, I think hearing Bordick and Hunter talking about giving credit to the Jays pitchers has finally gotten to me. Hasn't stopped other teams from feasting on them. Just once id like to hear Hunter blame the Orioles. Just once.

Archived