Hakuna Machado shirts!

rO'sesrfree

Youth sizes in-stock and on sale today for $13

enter coupon code "hangout" for 10% off for all hangout members

I bought two more from you last week (I previously bough six from you). :) Glad to see you're doing well with your sales.

Awesome t shirts, guys. They don't shrink, as I've washed it and thrown it into the dryer several times now. It's still a bright orange, no fading. Great product. :thumbsup1:

Thanks for a awesome tshirt, rO'sesrfree. :clap3:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out of town and mine came when I was away - can't wait to wear it to my next game. Great shirt, thanks!

Hey man, how do you feel about Machado loving your tshirt design? He wears it all the time

Hey man, how do you feel about Machado loving your tshirt design? He wears it all the time

totally stoked...I tried to get one to him last season but wasn't successful... gave one to Gonzo to pass along at the end of April this year and I guess it hit it's mark! He has since ordered several more and even signed one for me.

I bought two more from you last week (I previously bough six from you). :) Glad to see you're doing well with your sales.

Awesome t shirts, guys. They don't shrink, as I've washed it and thrown it into the dryer several times now. It's still a bright orange, no fading. Great product. :thumbsup1:

Thanks for a awesome tshirt, rO'sesrfree. :clap3:

Thank you for the kind words RevOlution! Glad you like your shirts!

totally stoked...I tried to get one to him last season but wasn't successful... gave one to Gonzo to pass along at the end of April this year and I guess it hit it's mark! He has since ordered several more and even signed one for me.

That's awesome! Nice of Manny to do that. Just saw the Youth sizes post...off to find one for my daughter. Great work man.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore mine for the first time to a game last night, and not only did we sweep the Yankees, but Manny went 3 for 4 with a homer and (shocking) a double. Clearly this shirt is good luck. I had a couple of people comment on it, too.

Hakuna Machado!

went to buy one as the 10% Hangout code pushed me to buy one, but it says its expired. Or, is it possible to meet you at a game and buy one from you then to save on the shipping?

Here is a new one

HANG10 10% off for hangouters...good till the end of the season

• 2 weeks later...

We are 3-0 when I attend the game & wear my Hakuna Machado shirt. I'm sure that has everything to do with it! It never fails that someone asks me where I got it, either. Yesterday I told two different people to look on Etsy. I forgot about the shirts being in the York O's store.

We are 3-0 when I attend the game & wear my Hakuna Machado shirt. I'm sure that has everything to do with it! It never fails that someone asks me where I got it, either. Yesterday I told two different people to look on Etsy. I forgot about the shirts being in the York O's store.

Game pics of the shirt?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived