Scoreboard watching thread 9/27

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought about going to this game in O's gear to cheer against the A's. Seems like I wasn't needed so far. :thumbsup1:

You should have gone !!! :)

If you can, go to any of the next 3 games against the Angels. And don't be too disappointed if the Rangers get swept. If they do, we can still catch them for the best record in the American League. More importantly, the Yankees will lose to the Blue Jays tonight. ;)

I love it when people try to make Roy post within the lines. Ain't gonna happen, so why not just go with it?

It's not about Roy. Other posters have done the same, and we (posters and the moderators) have re-directed them, as well.

We've been doing a scoreboard watching thread every day for the last 3 weeks, and it makes it easier for everyone if we're all on the same page, and in the same section (Game Threads.)

You know what the best part of all this is? Somewhere on Friday, there will be a Scoreboard Watching type thread, on the A's, Rays, Angels message boards, (and Yankees), featuring and following the Orioles. Even if nothing else goes right all year, that alone is a major accomplishment.

In short, being in the pennant races is f**king awesome.

You should have gone !!! :)

If you can, go to any of the next 3 games against the Angels. And don't be too disappointed if the Rangers get swept. If they do, we can still catch them for the best record in the American League. More importantly, the Yankees will lose to the Blue Jays tonight. ;)

I went to college with Matt Klentak and thought about getting in touch this weekend. Would be interesting to hear his take on things, with both the O's and Angels.

Selfishly, I'm hoping for an O's-Rangers ALDS or ALCS!

You know what the best part of all this is? Somewhere on Friday, there will be a Scoreboard Watching type thread, on the A's, Rays, Angels message boards, (and Yankees), featuring and following the Orioles. Even if nothing else goes right all year, that alone is a major accomplishment.

Good post.

Have a greenie.

Agreed. I honestly am going to be tickled to death on Wednesday, regardless of if the O's have another game or not.

Archived