Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 9/29

scOtt

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Shaikin ‏@BillShaikin

Forecast in Texas now shows 100% chance of rain thru 10 p.m. Doubleheader tomorrow for #Angels and #Rangers looking likely.

:2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

Dit-ka

I want NO PIECE of Oakland. We have seen this happen for the last two years....some team that looks completely mediocre on paper (San Fran, St. Louis) rides a wave of unjustified confidence all the way to the championship. I feel better about our chances in a one game playoff (or series) against any team in the AL other than Oakland. They.....just.....don't.....quit. Gomes, Donaldson, Smith, Cespedes, Reddick.....WHO THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS????

I want NO PIECE of Baltimore. We have seen this happen for the last two years....some team that looks completely mediocre on paper (San Fran, St. Louis) rides a wave of unjustified confidence all the way to the championship. I feel better about our chances in a one game playoff (or series) against any team in the AL other than Baltimore. They.....just.....don't.....quit. Hammel, Chen, Ford, McLouth, Hardy, Reynolds.....WHO THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS????

Boom. There it is.

I want NO PIECE of Oakland. We have seen this happen for the last two years....some team that looks completely mediocre on paper (San Fran, St. Louis) rides a wave of unjustified confidence all the way to the championship. I feel better about our chances in a one game playoff (or series) against any team in the AL other than Oakland. They.....just.....don't.....quit. Gomes, Donaldson, Smith, Cespedes, Reddick.....WHO THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS????

They took the season series 5-4, hardly a slam dunk that we can't win a game from them. Its not like they swept our season series.

Archived