RIP IHeartMASN

bmorebird

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry to hear of Bruce's passing. After the whole "psycho e-mail guy" debacle, I felt really bad about making fun of the guy and especially for piling on like I did. I was so grateful with how gracious he was in accepting my apology when he came to a Hangout Night two years ago. I tried to apologize thoroughly and to be specific, but he cut me off and insisted that it was unecessary and that he held no ill feelings. Then he steered the conversation right back to baseball. The world would be a better place if we could all be as humble and forgiving as Bruce was. RIP, IHeartMASN. :(

I'm so sorry to hear of Bruce's passing. After the whole "psycho e-mail guy" debacle, I felt really bad about making fun of the guy and especially for piling on like I did. I was so grateful with how gracious he was in accepting my apology when he came to a Hangout Night two years ago. I tried to apologize thoroughly and to be specific, but he cut me off and insisted that it was unecessary and that he held no ill feelings. Then he steered the conversation right back to baseball. The world would be a better place if we could all be as humble and forgiving as Bruce was. RIP, IHeartMASN. :(

He really turned out to be quite a good fellow.

Wow, this would make him the second known active Hangouter to pass away. The first one being cbird back in 2004. Very sorry to hear this. Bruce was much, much too young to pass. RIP Bruce.

LOFYXZ0D0OAE4PLG.jpg

Username Arthur Bryant also passed away, in January this year, I think. His real name was Phil Finch. He once covered the Giants for the SF Examiner. He published several novels under his real name that are available, and are worth reading. They often are set in The Philippines, where his wife was from. (He lived there for a while, too.).

Archived