RIP IHeartMASN

bmorebird

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very very sad. We have to take advantage of every minute we have and let the people that matter most know how much they are loved.

As someone that really doesn't post here much I didn't interact much with Bruce, but I could tell he was a passionate fan and someone that conducted himself well with others. My condolences to his family, RIP.

Username Arthur Bryant also passed away, in January this year, I think. His real name was Phil Finch. He once covered the Giants for the SF Examiner. He published several novels under his real name that are available, and are worth reading. They often are set in The Philippines, where his wife was from. (He lived there for a while, too.).

This, too, is awful news. Arthur Bryant was a terrific poster.

Username Arthur Bryant also passed away, in January this year, I think. His real name was Phil Finch. He once covered the Giants for the SF Examiner. He published several novels under his real name that are available, and are worth reading. They often are set in The Philippines, where his wife was from. (He lived there for a while, too.).

Thanks for the heads up. Wish we would have known sooner. He was a good poster as well.

Guest rochester

awwww no... this just hit me like it is family... and realize that although I do not know anyone personally here we are family. Prayers.

I am heartbroken over Bruce's passing. He and I met on another message board more than 5 years ago, and we chatted often. I even sent him an extra Cal bobblehead that I got at a game, and in return he sent me a DVD of the "Why Not?" video. He was honestly the biggest O's fan I'd ever encountered. The guy literally recorded every single game. We hadn't been in touch as often lately, but we were Facebook friends and he "liked" a few of my posts recently. I had no idea he was so sick. He was exactly my age. What a tragedy. I'm so sorry that he isn't here to experience this euphoria. I hope he's watching from somewhere. Rest in Peace, Bruce.

Archived