The start of tonight's game will be delayed

Greg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So they will be playing??? TBS hasn't said anything of the sort.

Depending on the length of the delay it may favor NY. Will the crowd all stay/comeback? If not, these games like this with not as big as expected crowds seem to favor the road team.

I do have a strategy though...bunt towards bubba CC a lot and make him field the ball....

I think people are looking way too far into if they're trying to figure out who this favors.

So they will be playing??? TBS hasn't said anything of the sort.

Depending on the length of the delay it may favor NY. Will the crowd all stay/comeback? If not, these games like this with not as big as expected crowds seem to favor the road team.

I do have a strategy though...bunt towards bubba CC a lot and make him field the ball....

If someone is sorry enough to have a ticket and not stick this out, they don't deserve to wear orange and black.

There are a lot of old Yankees with creaky joints too, and the crowd doesn't play baseball. If they did, our players would have gone on vacation straight out of Texas.

I like our chances tonight.

Sure, you could say that but you would be kidding if you didn't believe that playing infront of a small crowd can be deflating, sometimes a big crowd like in this situation(waiting 15 years for this opportunity)can jump start the team and carry them to victory.

Archived