Weather is looking worse for tonight

barnanimal

These weathermen are the biggest idiots, can't even get a forecast right a day out. I went to be last night at about 12am, and there was no mention of one drop of rain throughout the whole Monday "forecast". How is it even remotely possible to miss not just showers, but RAIN coming our way (look at the radar, it isn't gonna be light or just pass us by)??

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need to make a decision soon. I have a 3 hour drive to make it down. Much of delay would kill to make it back and to work even at a reasonable time tomorrow. But I would also be unhappy if they played and I lost money on the tickets.

You have to assume they'll play it.

I have tix, and my boss just told me I have to work tomorrow night.

This is shaping up to be a disaster.

Im sorta in the same boat. I have to call off but I don't want to call off tonight to have the game cancelled, then waste time and money..Tough decision. I think i'll just work tonight. Ugh.

It's a big system of rain and storms. But if you look at the radar map, it looks like Baltimore might luck out. As of right now, it appears that the storms are heading northwest of the city.

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/21201:4?interactiveMapLayer=radar&baseMap=r&zoom=8

Let's all cross our fingers and go do the rain dance to Seven Nation Army. Oh wait, some people don't like that.

Archived