Weather is looking worse for tonight

barnanimal

We better get an early lead then.

Can you imagine how pissed the MFY would be if we win 1-0 in a rain shortened 4 and a half innings!!!!!! Or are there different rules for the postseason?

You don't remember that game a couple years ago (or maybe last year) when they kept the game going in a downpour until the Yankees scored then immediately called it?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't remember that game a couple years ago (or maybe last year) when they kept the game going in a downpour until the Yankees scored then immediately called it?

They suspended it, not called it. They resumed later in the season and the Orioles rallied and got the tying or winning run to the plate, but Rivera finally got the final out. But the decision to let the Yankees bat through the downpour, and then stop the game before the Orioles batted, was ridiculous.

The weather channel has Baltimore pegged at 50% rain at 7pm... Then 40% rain through 11PM... The. It skyrockets to 90% by midnight.

This is really disheartening. I got to bed last night at 1:30 am last night after the drive home. Phew. Not sure if I can take another mega-rain delay plus a late night. That was brutal --- worth it, but brutal....

The weather channel has Baltimore pegged at 50% rain at 7pm... Then 40% rain through 11PM... The. It skyrockets to 90% by midnight.

This is really disheartening. I got to bed last night at 1:30 am last night after the drive home. Phew. Not sure if I can take another mega-rain delay plus a late night. That was brutal --- worth it, but brutal....

Just to add-weather underground's chances of precipitation at night have increased a few times today.

Archived