ALDS Game 2: Yankees @ Orioles "Singing in the Rain Part Deux"

Dipper9

Will be watching but pretty much not posting tonight (much to the relief of someone who shall remain nameless). Will be working on an application for a decent job relevant to my desired career direction, that I can walk to. Hoping for a bounce-back game.

As long as you do the victory haiku at the end... Do what you need to brother. We all got this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O

GAME TWO

NEW YORK YANKEES

Derek Jeter - SS

Ichiro Suzuki - LF

Alex Rodriguez - 3B

Robinson Cano - 2B

Nick Swisher - RF

Mark Teixeira - 1B

Russell Martin - C

Curtis Granderson - CF

Eduardo Nunez - DH

Andy Pettitte - LHP (5-4, 2.87 ERA)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nate McLouth - LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Chris Davis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Matt Wieters - C

Mark Reynolds - 1B

Jim Thome - DH

Manny Machado - 3B

Robert Andino - 2B

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (12-11, 4.02 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

.214/.290/.286

Bad numbers aside, I almost feel like we need Thome's bat in the lineup tonight. Have to give the Yankees the best you have to offer.

He's been real hot. Or at least clutch hot. I love having him on this team, contributing to this team. He's nearly as important as Buck.

Hey everyone! My brother and I got home a few hours ago after driving down for the game last night. After 6 hours in the car I was soooooo happy they got the game in. While the 9th inning pissed me off that was by far the most amazing, energetic game I've ever been to. Just awesome. Let's get back at it and get the win boys!!!! Let's go O's!!!

I both envy and pity the folks at the game. It is GD cold outside! I only have shorts and a t-shirt on in the house here, but bbbbbrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Apple Schnapps! Apple Schnapps! Everyone loves Apple Schnapps!

Let's go O's!

Archived