ALDS Game 3: A New Hope: Orioles & Yankees

Dipper9

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAHAHA ESPN radio talking about Arod's drop off. The play by play guys says, "He older so he's not what he used to be". Hershiser then replies, " He's also no longer on performance enhancing drugs which has an affect too." I love it.

Haha never thought Ore' Hershiser would get a zing like that. Nice 1-2-3 by Gonzo there. that was the heart of their order and he just said I don't care who these guys are. They're mine.

HAHAHA ESPN radio talking about Arod's drop off. The play by play guys says, "He older so he's not what he used to be". Hershiser then replies, " He's also no longer on performance enhancing drugs which has an affect too." I love it.

HA! They said this!?!?! I'm going to have to grab that soundbite.

HAHAHA ESPN radio talking about Arod's drop off. The play by play guys says, "He older so he's not what he used to be". Hershiser then replies, " He's also no longer on performance enhancing drugs which has an effect too." I love it.

Amazing. TBS blows.

HAHAHA ESPN radio talking about Arod's drop off. The play by play guys says, "He older so he's not what he used to be". Hershiser then replies, " He's also no longer on performance enhancing drugs which has an effect too." I love it.

I tend to believe that age and injuries are far more responsible for his decline than no longer using PED's, but that's still hilarious.

Archived