2012 Baltimore Orioles Appreciation Thread

ChipTait

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of my angry emotions in the game thread, I'm happy I had those emotions. I'm not as disappointed as I thought.

This team will be back for years to come, thank you to everyone. This team, this board, everyone. This was an amazing year.

Let's get them next year!

Regardless of my angry emotions in the game thread, I'm happy I had those emotions. I'm not as disappointed as I thought.

This team will be back for years to come, thank you to everyone. This team, this board, everyone. This was an amazing year.

Let's get them next year!

I'm really not at all. So proud of this organization.

Kinda doubt I'll ever be fonder of an Orioles season. There's something about a team supposed to be in last turning into a legitimate contender that always warms my heart.

They could win it all next year, and still I think this will mean just a little bit more to me.

It was a great ride and I am incredibly proud of this team. We made so many strides as an organization this year. We're in the mix for the free agents we want because we're a winner with a great core. Our minor league and international setup has vastly improved. We have a clear team philosophy which is taught at all levels.

This team really grew up together this year.

Reward our heros, Nate and Joe S deserve a role on next years team.

Make sure O'Day sticks around too.

We will be better next year. They will be older

I wouldn't be so sure. This years success means nothing really. Lots of teams have random good years. Heck Minnesota won 94 games in 2010, then only won 64 in 2011, and were god awful again this year.

Archived