2012 Baltimore Orioles Appreciation Thread

ChipTait

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't expect to beat CC in Yankee Stadium, but I was hoping. You never know.

Thanks Orioles for a wonderful year. I'm very proud of this team. Those wonderful clutch extra inning wins, the 1 run victories, JJ setting the saves record. Manny making that great play at 3rd, faking the throw to 1st and getting the runner rounding the bag against Tampa. Chris Davis pitching and winning in Boston. The Cal, Brooks, Frank, Earl, and Jim statue dedications.

It would have been great to win it all, but the team can go out with their heads held high.

So proud, can't really put into words. I am feeling like I did as as 14 year old in 1989. I am more upset the season is over than that we didn't win. ORIOLES BASEBALL is back. Just can't say enough what this team meant to me.

I think I went to more games this year than any other year. What a blast.

Yes. If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that we would get to a game 5 with the Yankees in the LDS at the beginning of the season, I would have laughed in your face.

Congratulations, O's! This season has made me forget 15 years of bad baseball!

Man that was tough. Not because we lost, not because we lost to the Yankees, as much as that sucked. But I almost got a little misty just because this ride is over. Man, I am never going to forget this season. I hope we have a lot more of these moving forward, but this one was certainly special. Thanks guys!

Man that was tough. Not because we lost, not because we lost to the Yankees, as much as that sucked. But I almost got a little misty just because this ride is over. Man, I am never going to forget this season. I hope we have a lot more of these moving forward, but this one was certainly special. Thanks guys!

I haven't cried yet, but I will. It's part pride, part sadness that it's over.

I'm seriously going to miss this team. Even if this team is awesome next year, it won't be the same. And I'm going to miss the hell out of that.

I think all of our emotions came out in the game thread about the game but in the end, we know we had an amazing year and plenty of them to come....

On that note, please let's not start who we should acquire threads...at least until tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone on this board. You all are amazing.

I never would of thought I would have a few happy tears after getting eliminated in the playoffs, but then again... I never thought we would be in the playoffs this year.

It's been an amazing ride. Infuriating at times, but never dull. That was the most fun Orioles season I've ever had in my life. I'm going to wear my O's gear proudly.

Thank you, Orioles. It meant the world to me.

Archived