A.L.C.S. (YANKEES vs. TIGERS)

OFFNY

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tigers are getting so many XBH's that if I get distracted a while and return, it takes me a while to figure out whether I'm watching a replay or not.

Too bad the Yankees got in the way of the O's--what a waste of money, time, and media coverage.

As far the Yankees bats are concerned, I wd say it's been a lousy *eight*-game stretch. I think it's got to be given that it wasn't just the extra innings and lack of a day-off, but the skill of the Orioles pitchers that started their downfall. All these woeful slump stats that the announcers keep citing, let's not forget that more than half of those ABs came against the Orioles of Baltimore.

Good point. Glad O's pitching threw the Yanks into their slump.

Congrats, Tigers. Didn't look good after the 9th inning of the first game, but it was a false alarm. Wish we cd have battled you instead.

O Boy are Yankee heads going to roll. I think the Boston purge will actually help give them freedom to shake the whole roster up.

The Yankees lose! Theeuuuuhuuhuuh Yankess LOOOOOOSE!! Ding Dong the witch is dead. They are on their way to join BOS at the bottom of the AL East. Yeah, yeah, I know about all their money, but they need a better SS a better 3B a better CF, a better RF, two better SP, and at least two eRP. That's a big shopping list.

The Yankees lose! Theeuuuuhuuhuuh Yankess LOOOOOOSE!! Ding Dong the witch is dead. They are on their way to join BOS at the bottom of the AL East. Yeah, yeah, I know about all their money, but they need a better SS a better 3B a better CF, a better RF, two better SP, and at least two eRP. That's a big shopping list.

What's the deal with Pineida? Is he supposed to be back next season?

I'm really wondering what they are going to do with ARod. He looks awful at the plate, but he could get himself back into shape...it's really a shame (NOT!) that they have so many years left on that miserable contract. I could see Jeter being their DH next season.

Archived