Reds pushing for Bedard hard?

fewfirstchoice

First off ths is my first post and I am a Reds fan who loves the game of baseball.I visit other teams boards like the hangout here to see what other teams are thinking.But let me tell you I think the hangout is the best BB board around for just bb talk or trade talk.I love this board so far.

Now lets get ot the meat of my post.I am hearing that the Reds and the O's are very close on a Bedard trade.I have heard that it will be Cueto,Votto,Janish or Loo,Stubbs,and another minor leaguer (but not sure of who it is) for Bedard and a reliever(wasnt gave the name).Now take this how you will because I am in no way or claim to be a insider.I came by my info in a weird way.I am a co-founder of a UK bb message board and have ties close to some boosters from the Lexington area.As you may know Lexington is only about a hour or so from Cincinnati and a couple of my booster friends are from the Cincinnati/Fort Mitchell area.They also have insight in the Reds offices aswell.They are season ticket holders and big dollar guys around the ball club.Infact the guy that told me my info is close frineds with a couple guys close to WK.So while I was trying to talk UK BB and recruiting me and my guy starting talking Reds BB.He told me that he heard a trade couple happen as soon as this evening or tomorrow.But he did say that they were deep into conversations about doing the trade.

Now take this how you will because I am UK BB insider and I am not a baseball insider.I decided to post what I heard to see if any of your insiders here as heard about this.So if PEace,Belkast,or any other insiders who may have heard this could post back I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way I think it would be a great trade both ways if it does happen.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off ths is my first post and I am a Reds fan who loves the game of baseball.I visit other teams boards like the hangout here to see what other teams are thinking.But let me tell you I think the hangout is the best BB board around for just bb talk or trade talk.I love this board so far.

Now lets get ot the meat of my post.I am hearing that the Reds and the O's are very close on a Bedard trade.I have heard that it will be Cueto,Votto,Janish or Loo,Stubbs,and another minor leaguer (but not sure of who it is) for Bedard and a reliever(wasnt gave the name).Now take this how you will because I am in no way or claim to be a insider.I came by my info in a weird way.I am a co-founder of a UK bb message board and have ties close to some boosters from the Lexington area.As you may know Lexington is only about a hour or so from Cincinnati and a couple of my booster friends are from the Cincinnati/Fort Mitchell area.They also have insight in the Reds offices aswell.They are season ticket holders and big dollar guys around the ball club.Infact the guy that told me my info is close frineds with a couple guys close to WK.So while I was trying to talk UK BB and recruiting me and my guy starting talking Reds BB.He told me that he heard a trade couple happen as soon as this evening or tomorrow.But he did say that they were deep into conversations about doing the trade.

Now take this how you will because I am UK BB insider and I am not a baseball insider.I decided to post what I heard to see if any of your insiders here as heard about this.So if PEace,Belkast,or any other insiders who may have heard this could post back I would greatly appreciate it.

Agreed. We'd get a ton of young players (w/ a ton of upside) and you guys would be getting one hell of a pitcher. Don't let the lack of 200 innings fool you. Bedard might not have pitched the entire season last year, but he still set the O's record for strikeouts in a season. And considering the amount of talent we've had on the mound down through the years, that's saying a lot.

Here's hoping the O's and Reds can work something out.

Also, welcome aboard. :)

Reds pushing for Bedard hard?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could live with that.

Tonight or tomorrow eh? I'm starting to think this whole thing has just been an elaborate plot to get me to do poorly on my finals. Of course tomorrow is my last one, so with that in mind they'll make the trade tonight.

as far as the trade itself, I'm indifferent between Cueto and Bailey, so either is fine. In the absence of Bruce, Votto is a must. That trade strikes me as very even, and very beneficial to our future. I'd be happy.

Cueto,Votto,Janish or Loo,Stubbs,and another minor leaguer (but not sure of who it is) for Bedard and a reliever(wasnt gave the name)

Not a fan of Janish...he's all defense. Loo is 21 and in the GCL?? Stubbs is a free swinger.

I do like Cueto and Votto being the headliners. But what about Maloney (SP), Francisco (3B), Frazer (SS/3B), or Valaika (SS)?

Edit: Take out Frazier, he is a 2007 draftee

Archived