Reds pushing for Bedard hard?

fewfirstchoice

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing, but a Roberts deal is getting close.

Wow, I would have figured that the BRob thing would have waited until his confession had cooled off a bit. Not that I particularly care, but I'm glad. Still cubs? Pie involved? If you dont' feel you can share, understand, but would love to hear. THanks regardless, BB.

Loo is not going to play a MLB game ever. Janish can't hit a lick. I don't want them in the deal.

Basically I don't like the deal. I'd rather go after Adam Jones and Clement. And then flip Clement for Brignac or another SS.

Really? I don't really know anything about them, but BA had them both in the Reds top 10 so I assumed they were at least decent prospects. They have Loo in their "Projected 2010 lineup also. I guess I assumed incorrectly...

Pie

Patterson ?

Markakis

Weiters

Votto

Rowell

Scott/Reimold

Snyder

SS ?

or

I like this better for 2010. Roberts should still be a productive leadoff hitter.

Roberts (keep Roberts)

A. Jones (w/ Clement and others for Bedard)

Markakis

Tex (sign him!)

Weiters

Rowell

Scott/Reimold

Snyder

Brignac (Clement trade)

Really? I don't really know anything about them, but BA had them both in the Reds top 10 so I assumed they were at least decent prospects. They have Loo in their "Projected 2010 lineup also. I guess I assumed incorrectly...

Loo retired....And even if he does come back, it isn't 100% sure he will stay long and even if he does, he is probably a few years away.

Janish is LH in all likelihood.

Stubbs is an athlete first..K's a lot and hasn't shown enough power yet IMO.

It really is basically Votto and Cueto for Bedard.

More like this week. Peace and Belkast are checking with their contacts. I was told it was Gallagher, Murton and Patterson but who knows???

I assume this means Murton would move to LF, and Lane would DH. It's not a bad idea. Wish we could get Pie, but I'm not sure if that's realistic.

Archived