Does anyone NOT hate the Yankees?

waroriole

How do you feel about the Yankees?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Yankees?

• They are pure evil
    • They're not that bad

Can't vote, which is probably a good thing, as I'd have a hard time picking between the choices. I dislike the Yankees more than any other team, but "hate" is such a strong word. I've got too few years left to waste any of it hating a mere baseball team.

I will continue to exult in every Yankee misfortune, of course.

And I have to respect some of the Yankee players. How can you not respect Derek Jeter or Andy Pettite? I have no difficulty despising Alex Rodriguez and I don't particularly like Teixeira either, but there are Yankees players I would have loved to have had on the Cardinals.

I dislike that goofy expression on Swisher's face, which I assume is mostly due to his chaw of tobacco, but I think I'd respect him outside of that.

Why do I dislike the Yankees organization? Well, there's their contribution to destroying the salary structure in baseball, and their ownership attitude of being willing to spend almost anything to buy champions, instead of building teams the hard way like everybody else. It also has something to do with them being the only team with more championships than the Cardinals -- a LOT more.

Just curious.

I haven't seen Beaner around in a while, so this may be unanimous.

Hey buddy,

Been a while..

Of course I dislike the Yankees, i'm a die hard Orioles fan since birth.

However, I like MR above, have a TON of respect for Derek Jeter, Mo Rivera, and guys like Bernie Williams (how could you not) from the recent teams. That's all. I "hate" the idea of the Yankees far more than i "hate" certain players.

Hey buddy,

Been a while..

Of course I dislike the Yankees, i'm a die hard Orioles fan since birth.

However, I like MR above, have a TON of respect for Derek Jeter, Mo Rivera, and guys like Bernie Williams (how could you not) from the recent teams. That's all. I "hate" the idea of the Yankees far more than i "hate" certain players.

Ha, just some good natured ribbing.;) Good to see you around. What a season, huh?

I do like Rivera and Bernie, but as you know we'll have to differ on Jeter.

I hate the Yankees more because the Redsox run seems to be over for now. Their mega dork fans will not be coming in as much droves to Camden Yards chanting "Your not our rivals" anymore. Because frankly they suck and we are a rival again.

Archived