BlueJays on verge of acquiring Josh Johnson

Greg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi

One source told me Johnson, Buehrle, Reyes, Buck and Bonifacio are all going to #BlueJays. I am working to confirm this. @MLBONFOX

That's just insane. Presumably half the Blue Jays Top 10 prospects are headed to Miami.

Yep. They better increase their offer to McLouth and pick up the pace on getting Gomes signed.

LOL. This is really gunna fix things. McLouth and Gomes make it or break its??? NO WAY

This is why i've been saying staying pat isnt a good idea at all. We need to be progressive. The Blue Jays were active as a not so good team(though I think they're better than their record showed.)

We should probably wait and see what the Jays gave up before we start blasting the Orioles...

Looks like the Marlins got some good young talent in the deal. The Blue Jays have markedly improved in the present, but man, they're going to regret some of those contracts. Probably sooner rather than later.

LOL. This is really gunna fix things. McLouth and Gomes make it or break its??? NO WAY

This is why i've been saying staying pat isnt a good idea at all. We need to be progressive. The Blue Jays were active as a not so good team(though I think they're better than their record showed.)

I forgot to indicate I was being sarcastic..my bad.

Archived