O's have reached out to Swisher's agent

ChaosLex

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No? You say no just that easy? Swisher is not a sexy name, he's not superstar but he's one of most consistent guys around here. Yeah, he was kind of useless against Baltimore in playoffs but you have to make playoffs first. Swisher helps to your team to accomplished that. You know he's going to give you terrific production every season. I just wonder how capable he's at first base?

No? You say no just that easy? Swisher is not a sexy name, he's not superstar but he's one of most consistent guys around here. Yeah, he was kind of useless against Baltimore in playoffs but you have to make playoffs first. Swisher helps to your team to accomplished that. You know he's going to give you terrific production every season. I just wonder how capable he's at first base?

This all day. I'd take him in a heartbeat. If he was wearing an Orioles uniform I'd love that smirk.

On top of everything else I liked his interview too. I liked his comments about being excited to be a Dad for the first time.

I'm already in a mood because I wanted Reynolds back. Hearing they have interest in Swisher makes me want to barf.

The thought of Swisher in the Oriole clubhouse makes my skin crawl. I don't know how I'd feel if it actually happened and he was productive and helped the O's win some games but on the surface it makes me cringe.

Yeah obviously I just want them to win but man, I just don't think I could stomach this.

Archived