Orioles have inquired about Stanton

Roll Tide

I would do Bundy for Stanton in a heart beat. The dude has hit 93 homers and 292 rbi's in his 1st 2 years.

Well its 93hr's and 232 RBI in 3 seasons, not 2, but he still has had an incredible start to his young career. led the NL in Slugging this past season!

You'd have to seriously consider Bundy for him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it is pretty much a dream but it is fun to think about. what kind of package could we assemble to land Giancarlo Stanton.

Would JJ Hardy, Zach Britton, Pedro Strop, and Xavier Avery come close to getting it done?

lol no

I know it is pretty much a dream but it is fun to think about. what kind of package could we assemble to land Giancarlo Stanton.

Would JJ Hardy, Zach Britton, Pedro Strop, and Xavier Avery come close to getting it done?

No.

I think a competitive offer, considering a dozen other teams could be in the bidding would look like:

Bundy, Britton, Matusz/Tillman, Chris Davis, and a young position player prospect that the Os probably don't have yet in the system other than Schoop. Not sure that would be worth it. Maybe I'm overestimating, but I don't think by much.

No. And welcome to the board. Since you joined yesterday, I assume you read the rules. Great place and great folks here.

Since I started the Giancarlo Stanton trade possibility with Bundy part of the package in my "Is Bundy An Untouchable" post shouldn't the new Stanton trade posssibility post be merged into my post? I did offer background on Stanton for those not familiar with him and spent more time preparing my comments.

Welcome to the board.

A lot more than I would want the O's to

give up. Probably have to start with Bundy.

Pull the trigger if it involves Bundy so be it you're talking about a clean up hitter who is a 40 HR 100 RBI guy and in OPACY will absolute demolish the ball yes Bundy has the potential to be a TOR guy but he hasnt proven it at the MLB level yet Stanton has and he's one of the few guys worth trading Bundy for

Pull the trigger if it involves Bundy so be it you're talking about a clean up hitter who is a 40 HR 100 RBI guy and in OPACY will absolute demolish the ball yes Bundy has the potential to be a TOR guy but he hasnt proven it at the MLB level yet Stanton has and he's one of the few guys worth trading Bundy for

I believe Bundy is worth more to the O's than Stanton would be.

Archived