How would you like to be the Yankee GM right now?

Redskins Rick

A-Rod going to miss most of the up coming season, with hip surgery, and oh yeah, the beat writers are claiming, you kept them in the dark.

Jeter is coming off an injury, and might not be ready by opening day.

Martin is gone, need to find a catcher or two.

Your star closer was hurt and rehabbing his injury.

The bullpen has holes and needs shoring up.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A-Rod going to miss most of the up coming season, with hip surgery, and oh yeah, the beat writers are claiming, you kept them in the dark.

Jeter is coming off an injury, and might not be ready by opening day.

Martin is gone, need to find a catcher or two.

Your star closer was hurt and rehabbing his injury.

The bullpen has holes and needs shoring up.

Yankees' Derek Jeter packing on the pounds during recovery

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/exclusive_photo_captain_munch_QNmVyqVl7eIPeKPH0sR53H

According to Hardball, his picture yesterday with Harold Reynolds showed a much different Jeter:

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/03/derek-jeter-says-no-question-hell-be-in-the-opening-day-lineup/

Good lord, I actually get tired of people talking about the Yankees and looking to take them down. I hate them but i'm not naive either.

In case you forgot, A-Rod missed 2 months this year. He's missed the opening month before, overreaction. They get Gardner back. Thats huge in and of itself.

I'm sorry but if you don't expect the yankees to be fine and have around 95 wins or so then I might ask you to take a drug test or get your head examined for a possible concussion.

They're on the books for $185 million this year including arbitration guys. They're desperate to get under the $189 million luxury tax. As of today, they have no catcher, right fielder, and DH. They're third baseman is out for a few months, and they have holes in the bullpen.

Cervelli is the catcher. I bet if they wanted to they could get Ichiro back dirt cheap. Since he wants to play for them and all.

The only reason they "want under" is because Hal and Hank don't care, they're business guys. But they might be selling the team eventually.

Cervelli is the catcher. I bet if they wanted to they could get Ichiro back dirt cheap. Since he wants to play for them and all.

The only reason they "want under" is because Hal and Hank don't care, they're business guys. But they might be selling the team eventually.

Francisco Cervelli? The guy who put up a .657 OPS in nearly a full season in AAA last year?

Archived