Hamilton gets 5 years from Angels...Trumbo available.

Roll Tide

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just once, could you try sticking to the topic of a thread instead of derailing it into the 1,000th discussion of how the O's aren't spending enough?

Your act is getting old, and you've ruined quite a few promising threads.

Where did I say the O's weren't spending enough?

I simply said the team was fine how it is.

I guess that isn't allowed. Sorry.

I'm not mad that the O's didn't sign him but this deal speaks to problems in basball and the unequal economies of scale, these types of signing make me realize that it will be difficult to the O's very to compete on a consistent basis. For the record I was for the O's signing Hamilton for 5/125 basically giving him the new TV revenue

I'm not mad that the O's didn't sign him but this deal speaks to problems in basball and the unequal economies of scale' date=' these types of signing make me realize that it will be difficult to the O's very to compete on a consistent basis. For the record I was for the O's signing Hamilton for 5/125 basically giving him the new TV revenue[/quote']The system helps a select few teams and hurts everyone else.

If you happen to cheer for a team with a tight owner too bad, sucks for you. Gets ready for a decade or more of being obsolete, unless you have that one magical season every now and again.

Meanwhile the playoffs and World Series will be dominated by teams that spend 2-5x times more than yours does.

Archived