Apologies..

MemorialStadKid

I don't think the team will be awful. I don't think they will be a 1st or 2nd place team though. Moves need to be made ...I hope they are in the works.

My deepest concern is the pitching. We got by on luck and now that the other teams have had a full year to scout on Gonzales and Chen, they might need to further develop their arsenals. We still don't have the legit ace on the team. Toronto's rotation is going to be sick.

The Angels are going to kill us.

The Yanks got some boppers and do did the Red Sox.

Cleveland has two more big batters.

We got to realize how this can play out next season.

MSK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What good does that do? How does it make things better?

MSK

Geez, I don't know? Lets see. We won't get better by spending money that the owner won't spend. That is a problem isn't it? Why don't we whine about it every freakin day on the message board and degrade anybody who disagrees with reality (and discusses other ways to improve the team within our coonstraints) as "Angelos apoligists". That sounds like a discussion to make the team better in promote intellectual debate on the message board. I mean. it's really a fascinating discussion with exponetial possibilities. Lets hammer that point home over and over every day in the offseason and maybe the blind and dumb Angelos apologists will finally get it. Better yet, you get to play the intellectual King.

I don't think the team will be awful. I don't think they will be a 1st or 2nd place team though. Moves need to be made ...I hope they are in the works.

I think they will finish anywhere from 3-5. I think they could win 85, but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost 90. That would be awful, after a 93 win season. Especially since theyve done nothing to build off that. Maybe DD believes the O's arent ad good as their 93-69 record.

Geez, I don't know? Lets see. We won't get better by spending money that the owner won't spend. That is a problem isn't it? Why don't we whine about it every freakin day on the message board and degrade anybody who disagrees with reality (and discusses other ways to improve the team within our coonstraints) as "Angelos apoligists". That sounds like a discussion to make the team better in promote intellectual debate on the message board. I mean. it's really a fascinating discussion with exponetial possibilities. Lets hammer that point home over and over every day in the offseason and maybe the blind and dumb Angelos apologists will finally get it. Better yet, you get to play the intellectual King.

If that is how you've perceived my interactions, I will again apologize to you and others that have been annoyed by that. I will do my best to be more careful that I do not repeat myself on this issue. But I cannot promise to not be upset about it and say something from time to time. Especially when a national writer confirms my feelings.

MSK

Who is the certain poster who continually posts like this? There is not such person or he'd get called out for posting the same thing over and over again. At least, that poster would be dealing in reality.

Drinkinwithfermi turns every thread into "support a platoon". Im assuming thats who johnny is referring to.

Archived