Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/fan_forum/fanfest.jsp

11:20 a.m.-12:20 p.m.

Tommy Hunter

TJ McFarland

John Russell

Matt Wieters

Rick Adair

Nick Markakis

Troy Patton

Al Bumbry

Adam Jones

Brian Matusz

Chris Hoiles

Manny Machado

Trayvon Robinson

12:40-1:40 p.m.

Kevin Gausman

Jim Palmer

Taylor Teagarden

Jim Johnson

Ken Singleton

Pedro Strop

Zach Clark

Ryan Flaherty

Arthur Rhodes

Buck Showalter

Dylan Bundy

LJ Hoes

Chris Tillman

2:00-3:00 p.m.

Brady Anderson

Jake Arrieta

Troy Patton

Brian Roberts

Mike Bordick

Jason Hammel

Nate McLouth

Steve Johnson

Wayne Kirby

Nick Markakis

Chris Davis

Miguel Gonzalez

Brian Matusz

3:20-4:20 p.m.

Kevin Gausman

Manny Machado

Ryan Minor

Darren O'Day

Luis Ayala

Jim Palmer

Pedro Strop

TJ McFarland

Jim Presley

Jonathan Schoop

Matt Wieters

Zach Clark

Chris Hoiles

Adam Jones

4:40-5:40 p.m.

Jim Johnson

Taylor Teagarden

Chris Tillman

Wilson Betemit

Miguel Gonzalez

Jason Hammel

Steve Johnson

Jake Arrieta

Dylan Bundy

Nolan Reimold

Zach Britton

Brian Roberts

Ken Singleton

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sure they wanted at least one high demand person per table. How bad would it for Palmer and Gausman to sit there the whole shift and not have anyone come up?

I'm pretty sure Palmer could fill the dead time recounting every detail of his minor league career to Gausman. ;) I think it's cool that he'll have a chance to interact with Gausman a little.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Baumann has to be the one to go. I’m sure he’s a swell guy and all but he is not a major league pitcher. 
    • Once upon a time, Suarez was rated the 9th best prospect in the Appy League and as high as the 12th best prospect in the Rays system. He also did get parts of two seasons in the majors with the Giants. I know he's been bouncing around Japan and Korea for the past few years, but he wasn't completely off the radar earlier in his career. Pitchers have weird trajectories sometimes.
    • I'm not a doctor, so if the O's are confident he is up to going back into the rotation as a full time starter, I suppose I will trust it. However, it makes sense to me to be conservative and manage his innings so he is in peak form in Sept/Oct. Of course, that takes for granted that we can get to the playoffs with him in a lesser role which may not be the case, but my inclination would be to stretch him out later rather than sooner.
    • All of that is fair to point out, some of which I did. My only issue with the snarkiness of the original comment like there was an over reaction going on by pointing out he's off to a disappointing start.  At the end of the day, Basallo is uber talented and he will figure it out. 
    • Yeah Tate could be optioned. He hasn’t been impressive. But I don’t think we have to try too hard to protect Mike Baumann either. He really hasn’t shown anything in his 4 years in the MLB that warrants protection. I have a hard time seeing his survival if/when Wells, Perez, Bradish, Means return. 
    • The occasional clunker is inevitable, hopefully he gets them all out of the way before October.
    • I like Vazquez a little bit. I don't know how much he will hit at the upper levels, but he controls the strike zone, can run a bit, and is a good defender. He's got a utility player ceiling but for a 30K 20th round pick, he looks like a very nice org guy at the very least.
  • Popular Contributors