Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

I'm gonna be a first timer - any tips from the pros?

How early should you get there if you aren't a season ticket holder? Just doing gen pop and autographs for every time slot.

Does it take a while to get the autographs? Aka is there a lot of downtime?

Any other random tips?

I appreciate any insight and will hand out rep like my name is Reppy McReppenburg - that is until my daily allotment is full.

From what I remember, the line for autograph wasn't bad. It was fairly short unless fans and players talk too much (:P), and I'm sure it will be the same thing this year again. If I were you, I wouldn't try to get autograph in every time slot. I mean there are a lot of other activities, and my favorite activity is getting a picture with a player for free. I had Brian Roberts, Mark Reynolds, and Matt Wieters. They make a great memory. If you want a great meal, try Pratt Street Ale House across from the convention center. They are pretty great... Yeah, I know it's a random tip, but whatever. Lol.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Time poster, First time to FanFest.

Question: Would it be wierd if i got everyone to sign the same bat...like 15 singatures on 1 bat, is it weird to ask pitchers to sign a bat? i dont want to carry a bunch of stuff and i am going to put it on display at home for myself.....

I'm gonna be a first timer - any tips from the pros?

How early should you get there if you aren't a season ticket holder? Just doing gen pop and autographs for every time slot.

Does it take a while to get the autographs? Aka is there a lot of downtime?

Any other random tips?

I appreciate any insight and will hand out rep like my name is Reppy McReppenburg - that is until my daily allotment is full.

If you're going from station to station, you'll be in line for a majority of the day. If you get in line first for the 11:20 session, then you'll be done there by 11:45, and you can go enjoy some of the festivities or hop in a line to get in the line for the next session. I didn't get any autographs last year, but that is how it worked. I'm gonna get a few this year. The photo area is cool, and it's kind of tucked in a corner.

The stages are spread throughout the convention center, and the main stage with the forums was right where you entered. There's an area with memorabilia and food on the far side. There's a MASN area next to the Orioles ticket's area in the middle of the room. It's definitely fun, but there isn't SO much to do that you can't get the autographs and enjoy the rest of the festival as well.

Question: Would it be wierd if i got everyone to sign the same bat...like 15 singatures on 1 bat, is it weird to ask pitchers to sign a bat? i dont want to carry a bunch of stuff and i am going to put it on display at home for myself.....

Sounds like a good plan. Welcome to the Hangout.

Just make sure that you let the first couple of guys know that there will be several signing the bat. I always found it somewhat strange to have pitchers sign a bat, the baseball is the common bond between all positions.

Got 2 tickets for my wife and I to the following.

12:40p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 4 (Dylan Bundy, LJ Hoes, Chris Tillman)

2:00p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 3 (Steve Johnson, Wayne Kirby, Nick Markakis)

3:20p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 1 (Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Ryan Minor, Darren O'Day)

4:40p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 4 (Zach Britton, Brian Roberts, Ken Singleton)

She's going to be psyched about the Machado station. I'm sure she'll be sporting her Hakuna Machado t-shirt that day. :)

Well, for the first time since the Orioles had fanfest at Camden Yards and introduced Harold Baines (that's right, back in 1993), I'm going to fanfest

3:20p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 1 (Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Ryan Minor, Darren O'Day)

4:40p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 3 (Jake Arrieta, Dylan Bundy, Nolan Reimold)

Well, for the first time since the Orioles had fanfest at Camden Yards and introduced Harold Baines (that's right, back in 1993), I'm going to fanfest

4:40p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 3 (Jake Arrieta, Dylan Bundy, Nolan Reimold)

Good choices.

Station 3 for the 11 was a hot item it seems. Couldn't get into that one.

I did...

12:40 Station 1 -- Kevin Gausman/Jim Palmer/Taylor Teagarden

2:00 Station 3 -- Steve Johnson, Wayne Kirby, Nick Markakis (I tried to get Station 4 - another hot item)

3:20 Station 3 --TJ McFarland, Jim Presley, Jonathan Schoop, Matt Wieters - (I got the McFarland station - another item off the bucket list)

4:40 Station 3 -- Jake Arrieta, Dylan Bundy, Nolan Reimold

Boom Goes the Dynamite

Yeah, that was chaos, I'm not even sure which ones I got at this point. I need to weed through my emails. I was responsible for getting all of my buddy's vouchers, so it was a mouse-clicking frenzy. I am not as clutch as I thought I was.

I

Question: Would it be wierd if i got everyone to sign the same bat...like 15 singatures on 1 bat, is it weird to ask pitchers to sign a bat? i dont want to carry a bunch of stuff and i am going to put it on display at home for myself.....[/quote

It is not weird to have pitchers sign a bat. If you could a bunch of players sign a bat would be cool.

Im willing to negotiate a price I got on and got to the credit card screen and the loading circle spun for five minutes after I had both in my cart and then went to an error screen. Had both, ended up with none, now just pissed and looking for anyway to get to their lines. Coming up for FanFest from Louisville, KY so was hoping to make the trip worth while. Thanks

Got my stations as well...

11:20 - Markakis, Adair, Patton

12:40 - Bundy, Hoes, Tillman

2:00 - Anderson, B-Rob, Arrieta, Patton

3:20 - Machado, Gausman, Minor, O'Day (O'Day... O'Dayyyyy)

Anyone know why Hardy isn't going to be there??

Archived